Q&A: Joining The Doctored Sports Network
I have a blog, can I join DSN?
Yes, but we are very selective about who we let into the Doctored Sports Network. If we like your writing style, and you have a decent existing readership base we will give you a strong consideration for becoming a part of the DSN. If accepted, we will only require very few, if any, changes to your blog setup to fit in with our network.
I want my own ‘Doctored Blog’, is this possible?
Yes, and we will even design and host it for you for free, so all you have to do is write, edit, and publish. We are only interested in sports bloggers who are very passionate about their favorite sport however for this option.
How do DSN blog editors make money? How much?
All of our blogs generate revenue from various forms of advertising. The most common of which are CPM banner advertising (728×90, 300×250, and 160×600), content break placement, skins, pushdowns, prestitials, and home page takeovers.
Most advertising of your revenue would be generated based on the amount of traffic your blog gets. Due to our experience with advertising campaigns, and the success of some of our blogs in the network, the DSN sites are all part of the Complex Media Network and therefore receive much higher CPMs than most independant sports blogs have access to. If you produce a lot of your own high quality video content such as podcasts, highlight mixes, etc. you may also have the opportunity to generate revenue through our pre-existing video syndication agreement with Blinkx.
What other benefits do I get from joining DSN?
Our network blogs also receive: access to our team’s extensive experience in social media marketing to drive significant traffic, network promotions, inter-network traffic exchange, newsletter features, access to a professional graphic/web designer, developer services, and much much more.
If you want to be considered to join the Doctored Sports Network, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch Kimbo Slice Go For a Takedown — In His Latest Boxing Match
- Sweet Dreams Are Made Of…One-Punch KOs
- Brittney Palmer Working Out and Rocking a Bikini
- I Know This Is Not MLB Related, But…
- Bobby Valentine Wants To Be Sacred Heart University’s New Athletic Director
- Delmon Young Signed A Deal With The Phillies, Incentives For Losing Weight Will Be Included
- Dwight Howard Considering Golden State Warriors?
- 2013 All-NBA Teams Announced
- Mavericks Looking to Trade 13th Pick to Get in Dwight Howard Running
- Who Is More Trustworthy In 2013: Peyton Manning Or Tom Brady?
- Michael Crabtree suffers Torn Achilles
- Brian Urlacher announces Retirement